Local Flavours Tours is the #1 ranked food tour in Geneva by Tripadvisor. We introduce our guests to the city’s award-winning chocolate creations and culture in a delightful 3 h walking Chocolate Flavours Tours. We explore some ofGeneva’s best artisanal chocolateries - from traditional to modern getting our guests experience chocolate in all shapes and forms: from chocolate pralines, to truffles, ganaches, drinking chocolate and pastry.
During the tour our guests will learn the secrets of the origins and manufacturing of chocolate, as well as the history of Swiss chocolate. We will also visit the old town, sharing with them anecdotes and stories about Geneva and its history.
Tasting the chocolate cakes of the Swiss Gold medal-winner
• Chocolaterie where W Churchil, Grace Kelly, JF Kennedy purchased
• Join the most important Geneva tradition-Breaking the Marmitte
• Boat ride from left bank to right bank
• Taste several award winning chocolate creations
• Guided walk through the old town
To book a tour, simply navigate to our website then locate Book Tour button from header and then enter your infotmation and proceed checkout.